Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wedding #6 - Pre-Wedding Photo Teaser

We just finished our pre-wedding photos selection last week!
hehe... happy with the outcome!

Here's the teaser :)


I must admit I was quite reluctant to have the pre-wedding photoshoot initially,
(p.s: 'Mr Nice Guy' said this is an understatement. I was ULTRA reluctant. Haha)
concluding it was a waste of time and money.
Few thousands dollar spent on a wedding album which will eventually collect dust on my bookshelf.
That was my most inner truthful thought...
 even up to the day of photoshoot. Haha...
In fact, I was SUPER grouchy and 'black-faced' on the day of photoshoot.

On hindsight, I'm now glad that 'Mr Nice Guy' insisted on having the shoot.
Haha.. ladies do change their mind fast. ;p
It's actually an interesting experience.
And very memorable too!
It's our first time taking shoot with horse too! 
And the horse was very charming, but kind of more sulky than I was. Haha 
I'm sure we will still have nice memories about this shoot when we are old. :)
  
So... Ladies who have the same thinking like mine, do go for the pre-wedding shoot.
You won't regret it, it's a memorable experience I promise. :)

And one proud thing is...
We did not succumb to the sales talk of topping up money to buy the ultra expensive photos.
Yipee...
I felt sorry for the salesgirl though...
She really tried her very best to ask us to buy more photos. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment